If you begin with clean skin,
you may be able
to reuse your strips
Select a wrinkle to treat
and press gently against
it to flatten. (as shown)
The idea is to flatten the wrinkle
without stretching the skin.
Press strip to flattened line.
For large strips,
apply mid-section first
Detach edges of strip
to prevent outlines.
That's it! You're now
Anti-Wrinkle Strips for Every Wrinkle Prone Area of Your Face
Smoothies® anti-wrinkle strips and their shapes
How Smoothies® Work
Facial Smoothies® Anti-Wrinkle Strips are transparent adhesives shaped for the wrinkle-prone areas of your face that “iron out” your wrinkles and help skin return to its natural baby-smooth contour.
Apply Smoothies® where needed and leave on for as little as 30 minutes or overnight. Smoothies® can reduce fine lines in minutes, and deeper wrinkles if used for longer periods. They are more effective on some skin types than others, so results vary.
Smoothies® are the perfect complement to your creams and serums, which work on a micro level and affect only the finest lines. With the manipulation of your lines that Smoothies® provide, deep crevices can also be smoothed. Be persistent!
• If you have dry or SENSITIVE SKIN, or if this is your first time using a product of this type, press strip to the back of your hand first to weaken the adhesive. You can also lightly apply non-greasy moisturizer (without acids) to clean skin. Allow to absorb and dry. For oily skin, skip the moisturizer.
• The first time you use Smoothies®, leave strips on for 1 hour or less and wait 24 hours before using another NEW strip. Reapplying a used strip is usually ok.
• Do not use Smoothies® within 6 – 8 weeks after a chemical peel.
• Avoid skin sensitizing creams and treatments before and while using Smoothies®. This includes glycolic acids, Retin A, and even benzoil peroxide, as sensitized skin may not handle Smoothies’ adhesive well. Test in an inconspicuous area of your face before using Smoothies. See FAQs for full instructions.
If your skin is extremely sensitive, or if you have allergies, check with your doctor first. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop using Smoothies® if you have any irritation.
• For best results, keep your skin fully hydrated: drink plenty of water.
Why Smoothies® Anti-Wrinkle Strips Work Best
Smoothies® work faster and are more effective than other products because the strips are stiffer, and they adhere better. What makes this type of wrinkle treatment effective is the repositioning, retraining action of the strips holding your skin in a smoothed position. On most users, Smoothies® hypoallergenic adhesive strips stay in place through the night, even through multiple uses. Our medical adhesive is strong but also safe. It is hypo-allergenic, latex free, and made specifically for long-term use on skin. It has been extensively tested and is used in hospitals around the world.
Other adhesives, such as water-based and silicone based adhesives don’t adhere as well to your skin. Adhesion is critical because the ability to hold your skin in a smooth state through the night is what helps retrain your skin. Weaker adhesives may allow the skin to gradually pull away from the strip and back into its wrinkled form, or, the strip may come off entirely. Water-based adhesives can also dry out and pull away from your wrinkle.
If you’ve used other anti wrinkle patches, you know there’s a vast difference between brands. In addition to being the most attractive because they’re transparent, Smoothies® offer a variety of shapes and sizes to fit all the wrinkle prone areas of your face.
With 120 strips in each Variety (original) box for $15.95, Smoothies® and 90 Triangle strips of 30 Long strips for $14.95, Smoothies® have the lowest cost per strip of any adhesives (when comparing their total area). Smoothies® are reusable, too. Just stick them on the edge of your medicine cabinet shelves, or back on the sheets. Most find if they apply Smoothies® to clean, dry skin, they can use them 3 times, and sometimes even more.
Anti Wrinkle Strips for Wrinkle Prevention
Smoothies® also help prevent wrinkles from becoming established if used regularly before your lines become engrained. Make Smoothies® part of your skin care regime early.
• Overnight • On the drive to work • On the way to an event
Injectables Users: Great for before they take effect and as they wear off
• Hypo-allergenic, Sensitivity Tested
• Retinol, Latex, BPH, Gluten & Phthalate Free
• Approved for Use in Hospitals World-wide
1. Begin with Clean, Dry Skin
It’s best to begin with clean, dry skin, but you don’t have to. You can have makeup on. But if your skin is clean, it is more likely you’ll be able to reuse your Smoothies®.
2. Press Wrinkle to Flatten It
Gently press your entire finger against the wrinkle. Use the thumb and forefinger of your other hand to gently open the crease. The idea is to flatten the wrinkle without stretching the skin.
3. Apply Smoothie to Flattened Crease
For large strips, apply the middle section first and run your fingernail under the entire edge to loosen, so the edges don’t press into skin. Look through the transparent strip to make sure skin is smooth beneath. Congratulations! You’re removing wrinkles. Every minute you wear Smoothies, you’re smoothing lines and preventing new ones from taking hold.